The Manuherikia catchment has been studied extensively during the past 150 years and numerous reports have been written. Click here to read historical reports
- An insight into why certain infrastructure decisions were made and what other options were considered at the time;
- A record of dam material and construction methods;
- The challenges of the existing infrastructure and ideas for improvement;
- Numerous ideas on new development options; and
- Hydrological data dating back more than a century.
These reports contain multi-generation knowledge which is making a very valuable contribution to the current studies.